Apps for Shopify Collective Shipping Costs

Apps for Shopify Collective Shipping Costs

NotImpressed
Tourist
7 0 3

Are there any apps (third party or otherwise) that can be used to calculate retailer shipping costs when using a Shopify Collective Supplier to fulfill orders?  Flat rate does not work for a solution. I want to calculate actual shipping from the supplier location to the customer based on their options selection.

Replies 3 (3)

JuneN
Shopify Partner
125 6 37

Hi @NotImpressed,

There's some solutions you can consider, such as: Advanced Shipping Rules, Intuitive Shipping, Better Shipping, Parcelify and ShipStation 

If you find my suggestion helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution!
And discover more approaches to:
Streamline invoicing process Boost sales with labels & badges Add social proofs & create FOMO
Or get valuable updates and private deals regarding Shopify here.

DavidNZSSI
Trailblazer
154 9 17

I'll offer up our app as a solution here too, which may be of interest. Starshipit can help you calculate accurate shipping costs for your Shopify store:

• Integrate with Shopify: Starshipit automatically imports your orders with customer and product details.
  • Live rates at checkout: Display different delivery options and shipping speeds at checkout, showing individual rates for each option.
  • Multiple carriers: Use different carriers for different locations and distances to get the most cost-effective shipping rates.

Hope this helps!

Your local shipping consultant @ Starshipit

UjjawalS
Shopify Partner
31 4 19

Hi @NotImpressed you can check out our Multi Carrier Shipping Labels app. It supports multiple carriers and comes with a 14-day free trial. Then you can select a subscription plan based on your orders.

Marketing Manager | PluginHive - helping businesses ship smoother with Australia Post, FedEx,
USPS, DHL, Canada Post & Blue Dart