Automated shipping label printing Australia

Sebastian_Lang
1 0 1

Hey peeps,

Do you know if automated shipping label printing is available in Australia? I have pre-paid postage satchels so all I need is for the shipping label to be generated and printed automatically in my office as soon as i get an order online. The all i would have to do is bag the order, put the label on and out the door. I did a lot of searching but couldn't fidn an answer. Looks like in the US you can even print and pay automatically but that doesn't apply to Oz.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Replies 2 (2)
HinterlandHeal
1 0 0

Exactly what I am looking for. I hope someone can answer this question.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
796 31 90

Hi @HinterlandHeal,

By assuming that you are using Australia Post, I would suggest you to check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that helps in automatic generation of shipping labels. Once you have set up a rule, as soon as an order comes in, the app automatically generates the shipping label. However, printing the shipping labels needs to be done manually by the merchant. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact the support for any assistance required.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping