Automatically add a tag based on shipping option?

lisankelly
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi there. I am wondering if there is a way to have the system add a tag to a customer order if they pick a specific shipping method? We usually get about 60 orders a day but we need to make sure we pull the orders where the customer chose USPS Express right away. I am trying to find a way to easily identify those. I see that you can only sort shipping method by Local Delivery or Local Pick up or Ship to Customer. I feel like there is an easy way to do this and I am just missing it.

Replies 7 (7)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @lisankelly 

There is actually, you should filter by Delivery Method inside "More Filters" then Save the view and name it like you want!

JHKCreate_0-1614430840177.png

That should do it, don't forget to like & mark as solution if this solves your issue 😉

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
lisankelly
Excursionist
22 0 7

Thanks for your reply. I tried that before posting but the delivery method doesn’t break down by type of postage delivery method. It only gives options of local delivery, pickup or ship. I need to know specifically who chose USPS express. 

twfwa
Tourist
6 1 2

I also would love a solution to this issue. We would like to sort orders by custom shipping method.

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @twfwa 

There is a solution that involves automatically tagging the orders with a distinct tag per shipping option using the Arigato automation app. Let us know if this approach might work for you and we can take it from there. Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
nicolebennett
Visitor
1 0 0

can i do this with the FLOW automation app?

gregdavis_dev
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hey Nicole, 

You can do this with the Flow automation app 

Here is the URL to a pre-created template for your scenario. 

https://shopify.com/admin/apps/flow/web/editor/templates/e1089635-756a-4226-9375-20b5baa34891

Let me know if you need any extra help!

gregdavis_dev
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hey Lisankelly, 

You can do this with the Flow automation app 

Here is the URL to a pre-created template for your scenario. 

https://shopify.com/admin/apps/flow/web/editor/templates/e1089635-756a-4226-9375-20b5baa34891

Let me know if you need any extra help!

P.S. Hopefully this is useful to you. I know this post is a bit old.