Automating a "bonus" gift with purchase trigger

Kayley_
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm curious the best way to handle automating a trigger for a free gift with purchase (either a physical gift or a physical gift card). I'm using the standard Shopify platform. 

Thanks! 

Replies 3 (3)
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
915 61 189

Hey, There.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

That is a great idea to increase conversions and return traffic on your store. Although there isn't a way to do this with the Shopify platform directly I did find some really great resources that you may want to look into that can for sure help you with this. 

The first one that I will recommend is called Free Gift by Seccomap. Not only does it allow you to give your customers a free gift, but you are able to set it up in a way where your customers can actually choose what gift they would like to receive. This app also provides a variety of other offers that you can give like: 

• Buy X get Y free
  • Buy X get 40% off of Y
  • Buy X get many free gifts ( Y,Z...free)
  • Buy any product from a category A get gift(s)
  • Buy any product from a vendor A get gift(s)
  • And Many More...

The other app that would be great for this would be the BOLD Sales Motivator App. BOLD is another great app company that I definitely recommend. This app, in particular, will show your customers how much more they would need to add to their cart in order to get whatever you want to offer. In this case, it would be the free gift. 

This link from BOLD gives a great step by step guide to preparing the free gift campaign.

If you have any more questions please do let me know, I am always happy to help.

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ari_Yahalom
Excursionist
52 0 6

Hi guys,

Ari here from GiftWizard.

We fully support sending gift cards based on cart value, no other app can send gift cards this way.

We even launched our new cash-based rewards to enable cashback.

Check it out!

https://apps.shopify.com/giftwizard

SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @Kayley_ 

You can try iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. This app allows you to offer free product for your customers through its progress bar widget.  Also, you can offer discount along with free shipping for your customers. You can go through this guide to know it's working. 

Hope this solution helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!