Solved

Can I eliminate the "away from free shipping" line from my cart in Shopify?

Nedal76
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi there 

How can I remove the away from free shipping" line to the cart? Suddenly it appeared and I don't know-how,
knowing that shipping is free for all products in my store

shopping cart.png

your kind advise

Best regards

Accepted Solution (1)
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Nedal76. Thanks for including a screenshot - I see what you mean! 

The free shipping progress bar you are seeing on your cart page is most likely due to a third party app. You can find your apps in your admin by clicking on Apps on the left hand side of your dashboard. I suggest looking for one with a title including “Announcement”, “Free Shipping Bar”, or “Upsell”. 

Once you locate it, you should be able to disable or edit the free shipping notification from within the app; Please contact the app developer directly if you need a hand with this. Alternatively, if you aren’t using any other functionalities of the app and prefer to remove the app from your store completely, the steps for uninstalling it are found in this Help Doc

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

It is the shipping options in Shopify settings. Anyway, free shipping is a pretty good marketing strategy for new starters to increase convertion rates. But you can set free shipping in another way, for example, order value exceed $60 for free shipping, 2 pcs products for free shipping etc.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
Nedal76
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello

Thank you for the clarification, but at the moment I do not want this option to appear, so what is the way to remove it from the site?

Regards

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Nedal76. Thanks for including a screenshot - I see what you mean! 

The free shipping progress bar you are seeing on your cart page is most likely due to a third party app. You can find your apps in your admin by clicking on Apps on the left hand side of your dashboard. I suggest looking for one with a title including “Announcement”, “Free Shipping Bar”, or “Upsell”. 

Once you locate it, you should be able to disable or edit the free shipping notification from within the app; Please contact the app developer directly if you need a hand with this. Alternatively, if you aren’t using any other functionalities of the app and prefer to remove the app from your store completely, the steps for uninstalling it are found in this Help Doc

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.