Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Basic Shopify $19? $29?

Solved
Cncplanet
1 0 0

image.png

I'm using the $29 basic plan on another site.

But on this new site, the basic plan comes up at $19.

Why is that?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2342 163 320

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Cncplanet!

Would you be able to share a link with me here to where you're seeing that info so we can check this out together?

You can view our general pricing page here, with our up-to-date general pricing. 

You can also view your store's current plan in the settings > plan menu in your Shopify admin as laid out here on our help site.

There may also be regional variations at play, based on your store's location as set by the store address.

Let me know where you're viewing that info, sharing a link with me here, and check the plans available on the pricing page I shared here against what you see available in your own admin.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
anujtenani
Shopify Partner
22 2 6

Hi

The plan pricing varies between countries/locations. So please do check if you are signing up from the same country as before.

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2342 163 320

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Cncplanet!

Would you be able to share a link with me here to where you're seeing that info so we can check this out together?

You can view our general pricing page here, with our up-to-date general pricing. 

You can also view your store's current plan in the settings > plan menu in your Shopify admin as laid out here on our help site.

There may also be regional variations at play, based on your store's location as set by the store address.

Let me know where you're viewing that info, sharing a link with me here, and check the plans available on the pricing page I shared here against what you see available in your own admin.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

NeuroEcommerce
Shopify Partner
25 2 2

Hi, this is now the actual pricing since november 2022. 

reduction prix shopify basic.png

This is what you can see when you go to the Shopify website. Shopify is now at 1$/ month for the first three months.

I hope that it will stay like that !

Rendez-vous sur mon blog pour de nombreuses astuces sur Shopify : leneuro-ecommerce.com
- Ma réponse t'a été utile ? Clique sur J’aime pour me le faire savoir !
- J'ai répondu à ta question ? Marque-la comme "Accepter comme solution" ?
- Shopify à seulement 1$ par mois pendant les 3 premiers mois