Being billed for inactive store

LuxeSleepwear
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi - I've just noticed my bank account has a charge for $29.00 today at 2am, after looking deeper into this i've been charged every month since NOVEMBER!! I havn't even used the store i was just playing around with the idea and gave up before the trial period ended. I had no idea i'd be charged after the trial never mind every month since November! Please can this be sorted out and a full refund for every month please? This is certainly bizarre!

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @LuxeSleepwear!

Don here from Shopify.

If you don't wish to continue with your Shopify store or account all you would need to do is follow the steps given here to close your store yourself.

Once you have closed your store down, you can reach out via our help centre so we can see if a refund of any of this time might be possible.

We can't say for certain how much of this time might be eligible for a refund, but if you can get in touch using the help centre link above we'll be able to check out your account info and confirm what is possible in the situation.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @LuxeSleepwear !

I understand your concerns regarding your payment deduction during the trial period when it was free to use.

You should reach out Shopify’s support chat with screenshots and explain what happened with all the details.

They will be able to solve your problem.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
LuxeSleepwear
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Don,

Thanks for replying. I've had a look around some other threads and managed to close my account thankfully. I'll reach out now through the chat.

Regards,