best payment getway for my situation

brodshops
Tourist
5 0 0

please some one can help ;

i have a shopify store ( rozstock.com ) , my business is registered in UK and i have a WISE bank account for payout   , and i want to target QATAR as a primary country for my potential customer , witch third party can be for my situation , knowing that i was using  stripe and they sent to me a message :

"" Thank you for following up. Unfortunately, after conducting a further review of your account, we’ve determined that we still won’t be able to accept payments for moving forward.

Stripe can only support businesses with a low risk of customer disputes. After reviewing your account, it does seem like your business presents a higher level of risk than we can currently support. ""

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @brodshops!

If you're happy to share some info here with me we can check on what your options might be in this regard.

The main thing to confirm is where your business is operating from, you mentioned you're registered in the UK; would you have proof of address, business registration, a UK bank account, etc for verification purposes there?

If so, you would be able to choose from among the following payment gateway providers available for use there.

If not, let me know where in the world you would be able to provide those things so we can check for available options there.

Could you tell me a bit more about the type of bank account you mentioned here, as payment gateways will often have restrictions on certain types of bank accounts like virtual bank accounts or cards?

Would you be looking to make sales in Qatari Riyal if that is your target market or another currency?

There would similarly often be restrictions on the currency available via a given gateway, so let us know as much as you can about your situation so we can be sure to point you in the right direction.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog