Better of my Shopify caused issues.

Abridgment
2 0 1

So a about a week ago we ordered an ASRock Steel Legend X570 motherboard on better-of.myshopify for 99 dollars approx. After we placed the order, I went back the website several times and it was still up and running, and it stated that the product shipping information was to be revealed to the customer between 1-3 days. Delivery would take anywhere between 17-24 business days. It has been over 3 days and we have no email for shipping information, we emailed the seller and got no reply, and today I visited the website and it was unavailable. better-of.myshopify.com/    You will see it is unavailable/

Replies 32 (32)
Melissaunda
Tourist
8 0 1

Shopify is a waste of time. I can tell you I will never purchase anything from any Shopify merchant.

Please don't give up! 

bveecy64738265
3 0 0

There are fewer products on your save please try to add more products with a purpose to assist your customers to locate extra alternatives and pick out the first-class one for them as you can read. There are many apps that help you to dropship products.

halenandrisons
1 0 0

@Abridgment wrote:

So a about a week ago we ordered an ASRock Steel Legend X570 motherboard for best video editing build on better-of.myshopify for 99 dollars approx. After we placed the order, I went back the website several times and it was still up and running, and it stated that the product shipping information was to be revealed to the customer between 1-3 days. Delivery would take anywhere between 17-24 business days. It has been over 3 days and we have no email for shipping information, we emailed the seller and got no reply, and today I visited the website and it was unavailable. better-of.myshopify.com/    You will see it is unavailable/

It clearly show that you ware scammed. But every time you got in this type of situation please complain on https://better-of.myshopify.com . As i also order motherboard and graphic card and got scam too but there is one thing always chek authenticity of the store and good reviews from social media.