Calculate shipping fee based on distance

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
268 2 50

Good day! I'm looking for an app for Basic shopify plan that can calculate shipping fee by distance, I'm having a hard time to calculate my shipping fee, Any recommendation guys? Thank you!!

Replies 3 (3)

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
268 2 50

anyone?

SunitaSG
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

Hi@IamLLIIME

I hope you have found a solution for your problem. If not, can you please elaborate what  you mean by an app for Basic shopify plan that can calculate shipping fee by distance. Are you referring in relation to local delivery or carrier specified shipping rates? 

If you are looking for a carrier to calculate shipping rates based on the distance, I would like to suggest you Multi carrier shipping label app which can solve your problem by allowing you to calculate real time shipping rates for widely used carriers like FedEx, DHL, USPS and UPS etc. Even you can try the app with 14 days free trial.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

Different courier has different shipping rates to different locations, all you need to do is to input correct weight and volume for each product then apply the courier shipping rates would be okay.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent