Calculated shipping rates

Solved
Nimble
Tourist
3 1 0

I am wanting to set up my shipping rates to be calculated, but want to only charge the amount that is over and above $30.

Example: if calculated shipping rate came to $18, then they would get their shipping FOC.  If calculated shipping rate came to $35, then they would have to pay $5.

Is this possible either directly or via an app??

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nimble
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get back to me.

I found the solution I needed.  I paid for an annual subscription and turned my shipping to live calculations. And I just put a $$ amount towards that shipping total..

So yes.. Pretty much what you suggested.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
155 6 12

Isnt it easier for you to calculate the shipping cost for all the goods then offer a 30 usd coupon? That's the same.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
Nimble
Tourist
3 1 0
Ahh no . This is what I have been doing however some locations in the same region are $20 and others are $120. I have different fees for the different regions but the regions in Australia are huge, hence such a big price difference.

Alternatively I could omit certain postcodes, but I don’t know how to do that .

Anindita
Shopify Partner
63 1 9

Hi @Nimble 

I’m not sure if this is directly possible in Shopify. However, I would like to suggest you look into the Multi Carrier Shipping Label App that allows you to set and automate shipping rates based on the product price. You can set free shipping as well as add extra shipping charges as per your requirements.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Nimble
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you so much for taking the time to get back to me.

I found the solution I needed.  I paid for an annual subscription and turned my shipping to live calculations. And I just put a $$ amount towards that shipping total..

So yes.. Pretty much what you suggested.

View solution in original post

ainsbee
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi

May I know the solution you've found? Thanks.