Can I pay Drop Shipman directly from my Shopify balance?

Ehtixam
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am from Saudi Arabia, and I recently received an order from a customer through my Shopify store. I received the money, and it is stored in Shopify's balance. It will be transferred to my UK bank account (Wise) in 3 working days. I am using drop shipman for sourcing my products. But I wanted to ask that if we file a fulfillment request to Drop Shipman through Shopify, will the money be extracted from my Shopify balance? Because Drop Shipman requires payments either through PayPal or through their wallet, which can also be topped up only through PayPal. So, is there an option of paying Drop Shipman through Shopify? (Because I sent a fulfillment request through Shopify). Please answer ASAP as customers are waiting. 

Thank You.

Reply 1 (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1140 122 147

Hi, @Ehtixam!

Thanks for your post. Although Dropshipman integrates with Shopify through their app, they are a third party company. Even if you requested fulfillment through Dropshipman in your Shopify admin, you'll still need to pay them via their required payment method (in their case, PayPal or DP wallet). I recommend contacting them directly if you have further questions! 

I hope this helps. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog