Solved

Can I run a report to show transactions over a certain amount?

linzal
Explorer
70 0 15

Hi, I'd love to run a report to show me how many transactions we have had in the last 90 days that were over £150.00 for the whole order. 

We are debating including free shipping for over this amount and want to see the potential cost it would have been. I can't see to find a report to drill down to this information. I have found sales but it just shows every order by line item not as a total amount.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solution (1)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
538 43 87

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there - you can use our new free app called Report Toaster - https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster. Just shoot me a note or use the live chat in the app if you have any questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

BetterReportsT
Tourist
18 0 1

Hi @Linz 

Tiia here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help.

We can create a custom report that filters on both the date range of 'Last 90 days' and the field 'Total Sales >= £150.00' and it would be a summary listing total orders and total shipping. 

In addition to our custom report capabilities, we have more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. Our reports can also be scheduled to send at a set frequency (daily/monthly/quarterly) to your email or Google Drive. 

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Hi @linzal,

Report Pundit is a powerful reporting cost-effective app built by working with thousands of Shopify merchants.

We can show the total sales amount for each order & can filter the sales value as you wish. Further, you can choose the date range for the last 30, 60, 90 days  & a custom date range also available.

image.png

Adding to this, We have filter options with which you can filter the values based on the preset conditions available. Find the screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot (4) (1).png

And we can drill down the sales information for each line item with Tax, Shipping, and discount information. Report Pundit has 80+ pre-created reports which were used by many Shopify merchants.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. Our support team can set up any type of custom reports unique to your store. Report setup is always free. You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
538 43 87

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there - you can use our new free app called Report Toaster - https://apps.shopify.com/report-toaster. Just shoot me a note or use the live chat in the app if you have any questions. Thanks!

linzal
Explorer
70 0 15

Thanks so much for this! I have added your app and to be honest it's wonderful - thank you