Can't complete order internationally

tidalmoon
5 0 0

When completing an order, I'm getting an error "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order." This seems to be from all international orders (Japan, France, etc.)

I operate from Canada.

I've setup a shipping zone from Japan and France but no luck.

I tried deleting those zones and setup a shipping zone for Rest Of World - no go.

Can anyone help please?

Replies 11 (11)

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@tidalmoon Hello there may I help you out to solve this problem? did you created a shipping zone does it working or not? is there any way we can connect together? 

banned
tidalmoon
5 0 0
I have a shipping zone set for Japan and also one for the Rest of the World
but it's still showing me the error.
Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

please send me the error you re getting share with me screenshot 

banned
tidalmoon
5 0 0

@Danishecom here is the error

tidalmoon_0-1613378031872.png

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@tidalmoon are you using oberlo app ?

banned
tidalmoon
5 0 0

@Danishecom No I'm not sure what that is 🙂

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

would you please like to give me access to your shopify store as a staff so I can look into it what's wrong? oberlo is app for using import aliexpress product to your store. 

banned
tidalmoon
5 0 0

Can you tell me what you're looking for in the store? I am pretty tech savvy so I can check it out on my end. 

missbliss_uk
Tourist
5 0 1

hello

were you able to fix this?  I have the same issue and have been tearing my hair out for almost 3 weeks now, trying different options and settings.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @missbliss_uk,

If you are unable to solve it, please look into the discussion on this thread. It takes up similar issues and most of the merchants could find a solution to it: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United....

Hope this helps!  

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
missbliss_uk
Tourist
5 0 1

thank you for this. unfortunately none of the suggestions fixed my issue.