Can't create USPS shipping labels shipping to Australia

WebEarp
8 0 0

For some reason I'm unable to buy and print USPS shipping labels to ship to Australia from the US. Other countries are working okay. Our customers paid for USPS shipping, and it's quite a leap to switch to UPS.

Replies 6 (6)

WebEarp
8 0 0

Ah, looks like it's COVID related. Every other shipping method seems to be twice as much, so this will be a problem

WebEarp_0-1631071096049.png

mbjnicole
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey! Have you found a work around for this? I'm experiencing the same issue where my customers purchased First Class International Package for around $30 but now that the service is no longer available I will have to pocket and extra $15-25 to use another service. I have a bunch of AUS orders and am feeling super stressed about the amount of $$ I'll need to spend to deliver these packages.

samdelaney
Visitor
1 0 1

have you figured this out?  we have the same issue.  I think you can use globalpost through easy ship but its a little clunky.  Wonder appreciate any input.  Thanks!

WebEarp
8 0 0

The best we could do was reach out to our Australian customers and ask if they want to wait to receive their packages through USPS or pay extra for UPS to get it sooner.

Patry2310
Tourist
6 0 5

How do you charge the extra shipping cost?

I was cancelling Australian orders which I do not want to do if I have a better option.

Patry2310
Tourist
6 0 5

I have the same issue, just happened today. Shopify allowed teh customer to choose USPS but it did not allow me to ship the package out to Australia via USPS. I had to cancel the order and inform the customer that the difference between USPS and UPS is too high for me to meet. I instructed her to order it again and choose UPS. I also eliminated the USPS service from my seetings to teh region of Australia which is totally disppointing, I did not want to do that but i do not want confused customers.

Shopify, when are you going to provide a solution, an alternate carrier for US to Australia shipping? UPS is too expensive. Please respond.