Can the money I make with shopify go to my debit card?

EtienneP
Visitor
1 0 0

Subject is basically my question. Is there any way for the money I make on shopify to go into my debit card rather than my credit card. Currently living in Canada and would like to set up my RBC Debit Card to receive the payments I make off shopify. 

Reply 1 (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

Hi there, @EtienneP!

If you're using Shopify Payments, your payouts are deposited to your bank account by default (and aren't put on your credit card). You can find the steps for setting up your Shopify Payments account, including adding your payout bank account, in the help document here. If you'd like to read about Shopify Payments pay periods, scheduling payouts, refunding orders, and more, you can check out this help document which covers all of that:

If you are using a third-party payment provider, you would need to contact them directly to view your options in terms of where your payouts are deposited. 

Are you new to Shopify? What products do you plan on selling? If you'd like, I'd be happy to share some resources with you that I found helpful when first starting out on Shopify.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog