Cannot print shipping labels from Safari

EmilyMooRoo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everyone, for some reason I can’t seem to print my shipping labels from Safari. You can generate the label but the option to print is not there and when you select Print from the file menu, it doesn’t do anything. The test label works fine however. 

I then switched to chrome and again the test label works great with my printer but as soon as I try to print an actual label from the site, it doesn’t format correctly to the page no matter how much I saved it, rotate it, or update the print page size. The only way I can do it is to download EACH shipping label as a PDF and then print from Preview on Mac. Or, I have to generate it on my phone and then airdrop to the laptop. Either way, not a sustainable solution. 

HELP!!

Replies 3 (3)

Nikken79
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having the same issue!

EmilyMooRoo
Tourist
5 0 1

It’s so frustrating and I’ve had no responses 

Grace2020
Tourist
5 0 1

Same!!! I set the scale to 64 and the label is printing…but it’s not the

full size. This IS NOT sustainable. Was on for over an hour with support and they’ve advised another team has to get involved and they don’t come online until 8 am ET tomorrow. Shopify is supposed to make life easier but instead, it’s taken me 6 hrs to print one label. Unbelievable.