Cannot save zone. Country United Kingdom must have at least one province associated

jackhammerheart
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there.  Yesterday all my shipping zones and rates were A-OK and i went to do a test order. 

I was told that my store doesn't ship to the United Kingdom, did some troubleshooting and I am getting an error stating: 

"Cannot save zone. Country United Kingdom must have at least one province associated."

I started from scratch, deleted my rates and tried again but the same thing is happening.  It's a bit frustrating as we're wanting to go live!  

Can anyone help please? 

Replies 7 (7)

jackhammerheart
Visitor
2 0 0

....anyone? 😞

user1105
Tourist
6 0 0

I believe this issue has returned as I have been getting the error

user1105_0-1687930188686.png

not only Costa Rica but also El Salvador, Kuwait, Philippines, UK, South Africa (Gauteng), Uruguay, and Venezuela. All of them don't have at least one province associated with them.

user1105
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello Shopify, new update looks good. Unfortunately, this issue is still here😓

user1105_0-1691292709636.png

BabaG2
Visitor
1 0 1

i have the same problem. Is that a new bug? Apparently there was something similar like two years ago

Tiagoft
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution?

dianageolocbank
Visitor
2 0 3

I was able to resolve this problem with Shopify's support. The short answer is: try using a different browser.

While chatting with the agent, I found out that if I try to edit the shipping zone from Mozilla Firefox I do not see the five individual countries in UK, only one entry "United Kingdom". But when I switched to Google Chrome, I discovered that now United Kingdom has five provinces: British Forces, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. I could select all of them and this fixed the problem.

Hope this helps!

user1105
Tourist
6 0 0

Great! It works on Firefox. I was using Edge