Solved

Cant Load page once Checkout is clicked

Mere2680
Tourist
5 0 2

Ive been selling for a few months and have received numerous large orders with no problems except for one Customer.  Its not too large of an order either.  When she clicks checkout it attempts to load and then gives her page cannot be displayed.  I also tried creating her a quick invoice and same thing.  I tried recreating this by going to the abandoned checkout and copy/pasting the email that is normally sent and it won't load for me either.  I have tried a few other abandoned checkouts and can load those fine.  At the time of her order i didn't install anything new and was receiving other orders at the time.  I tried uninstalling the uplinkly app that i installed a few days ago and it still happened.  I kind of need that app so i reinstalled it.  Other than that, nothing else has changed when she attempted to order.  Please help.

elitestopcreations.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mere2680 

Hope you're having a great day!

You should check the status page for reported service outages of your store. Please note that some outages may only affect online stores in a particular region. So be sure to log into your store on the status page and check for incidents. 

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mere2680 

You should check the status page for reported service outages of your store. Please note that some outages may only affect online stores in a particular region. So be sure to log into your store on the status page and check for incidents. 

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

Mere2680
Tourist
5 0 2

All systems are operational.  And it looks like I just tried the abandoned checkout link and it takes a few minutes but its loading the cart.  Thanks for your help!

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Mere2680 

You're welcome. Always happy to help.