cant pay subscripton with Paypal...

kamala
Visitor
1 0 0

I am trying to pay for my subscription via Paypal but its not working...any ideas?

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 156

Hi, @kamala!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your subscription payment using PayPal. I'd love to understand a bit more about what might be happening.

Have you ever had issues making your payment using PayPal before? Paying your subscription via PayPal is only available to merchants outside of the US. If your business is based in the US, then you will need to use a credit card or any Shopify balances to make your payment.

If you're based outside of the US and it's still not working, are you able to let me know if you're seeing any error messages at all? If you are, please attach some screenshots to this post so I can help you troubleshoot further.

If you're in need of urgent assistance to access your store, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.