Cash on delivery Fees - is there an option?

Argyris_K_
Tourist
5 0 1

hello. 

I operate in greece a shopify store and i have an issue that is making me to think the woocommerce like an option to move to.

i want to charge Cash on delivery fee when the customer choose this payment method, and i have not find any solution to that problem. 

Anyone can help me please?

Thank you! :)

0 Likes
Davide_Cavacec1
3 0 0

For some strange reason Shopify dont want make Us Happy add possibility to put a Fee for Cash on Delivery!

Some Expert could return with a answer ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
steliostrik
2 0 0

ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΤΟ ΙΔΙΟ ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑ ΔΥΣΤΥΧΩΣ

0 Likes
MarcoReleasit
Shopify Partner
120 11 35

Hi @Argyris_K_ @steliostrik @Davide_Cavacec1 !

We have made an app to add an additional fee to Cash on Delivery orders! The app is free to install and you can use it on any Shopify plan.

You can check it out on the Shopify App Store here: https://apps.shopify.com/cash-on-delivery-fee

The app takes less than 10 minutes to configure and adds the extra fee to every Cash on Delivery order.

When the customer selects Cash on Delivery on the payment methods page at checkout they will see the additional fee so that they can decide to pay with another payment method if they do not want to pay the additional fee for COD.

The app also adds a few cool optional features to order notifications and the order Thank You page to improve the experience for customers who place orders with Cash on Delivery.

Let me know if this helps or if you need more info about the app!

Best regards

Marco

0 Likes