FROM CACHE - en_header

Change Express Shipping Times

Claud123
Explorer
70 0 14

Hi there,

I would like to change the express shipping option on my site to 1-3 days instead of 1-2. How can this be done? Thanks

Claud

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 95 133

Hi, @Claud123.

When adding Shipping speeds to your store, you'll only be able to select the already available speeds. To customise your delivery time, the workaround for this is that you can choose the Custom flat rate (no shipping speed) option. By choosing this option, you won't have a specific delivery time for your shipping rate, but you can simply specify it within the rate name like the example below:

01-21-gfm9v-q3m19

I understand that having the ability to change the shipping speed more freely is important for your business, so I'll leave this as feedback for our developers so that we can look at potential ways to improve our platform in the future. Please note that although I will be submitting this request, we are unable to track it as this is an internal process that our developer team oversees. However there is currently a public facing changelog here that you can check for new features that have been added to Shopify.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog