Solved

CHANGE STORE CURRENCY AFTER FIRST SELL

TrendyDiscHouse
Tourist
3 0 1

Could you please change my store currency from NZD to USD. As I got 1st sale today on my store and I found that customer paid me NZD 15.99 and I need to pay my dropshipper NZD 16.35. I am loosing money. This happened because of currency changed i made before from USD to NZD. It shows USD prices with NZD sign and so customer paid NZD. Please shopify help me.

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

Please consider sending an email to merchant support directly, they should be able to make the switch.
Contact page link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

Please consider sending an email to merchant support directly, they should be able to make the switch.
Contact page link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
TrendyDiscHouse
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you very much nick for your guidance. I followed the provided link and one of the support staff named Hayden helped me out with that so quickly and kindly.

Thank you shopify

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

@TrendyDiscHouse 

Thank you for the update!