Changing Shipping Address on Shipping Labels?

GabsTheFab
Visitor
2 0 1

I would like to change my business shipping address to reflect the correct address on the shipping label. I have a business address that ships out the merchandise/inventory to my customers and I use my personal home address that stocks the merchandise/inventory.

However, for safety purposes and to keep my business location as the main address being used I would like my shipping labels to reflect that and show my business address instead of my personal home address. I have tried everything and its not correct every time i try to print the shipping label for my order.

I'am a small business and use a virtual office street addressing for my business address.  

Reply 1 (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Hi, @GabsTheFab!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you for connecting with us and sharing your question. It's totally valid that you prefer to use a business address as your shipping origin and share that with your customer's as opposed to a personal address. 

In this case, it sounds like you have already updated your Shipping Origin address either through Settings > Locations or Settings > Shipping & Delivery. However, an old address is still being printed on your shipping labels?

If this is the case, can you clarify:

• What shipping carrier you are purchasing your label through
  • If you have shipped any items since updating the address

If I have missed or misunderstood anything please let me know.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog