Why am I experiencing payment provider errors on Shopify checkout?

Gonzalo_AFW
5 0 0

Hi there, i have set up everything in what I think is in order but when i select any payment providers shows errors at the end and cannot proceed, i've read some post that mention switch off developer mode or clean catches, but i don't know how to do any of that, and i can't find any support contact chat, number or nothing

Replies 3 (3)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Gonzalo_AFW,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Could you confirm at what stage you are receiving an error message, and what that error message looks like, please? Is it while you are in Settings > Payment Providers?

21-04-p5c5w-ivfbo

Or is it while you are trying to complete an order? The more information you can provide me, the better I can then help you!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Gonzalo_AFW
5 0 0

hi there, all errors occur at the last step of check outs, the only one that worked was google pay. Attached are screenshots of current situation. i've tried on test mode on and off, and both from my developer and page preview. Thank you for your help

afterpay checkout issue.JPGcheck out issue split it.JPGpaypal issue.JPGcheck out issue.JPGshop pay checkout issue.JPG

Gonzalo_AFW
5 0 0

hello, please help me out with this situation, its been over a week and im launching my page in few days and not a single payment provider work, above i ve attached all the screenshot of my issues.

also i've installed the Shopify chat and bounce back every time i try to open it and now i cant uninstall it nor use it