Solved

Compare Customer Shipping Paid vs How Much I have Paid to ship.

ProTinkerToys
Tourist
9 0 0

I am trying to compare how much the customer has paid for shipping and compare it to how much I have paid for shipping. Is there a report I can run that will show that?

Accepted Solutions (2)

BeProfit_App
Shopify Partner
75 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ProTinkerToys - you can use an app like the BeProfit Profit Tracker app to very easily view and compare what you pay for shipping versus what your customers pay for shipping without having to play around with tons of filters and spreadsheets.

As you can see in the screenshot of one of our demo stores below, the Orders page in the BeProfit app automatically shows you precisely how much you paid for shipping versus how much your customer paid for shipping for each and every order.

PN5MAet2WE9e35Kjuq9U9nn6pJIJNBGdAw.png

Beyond simply seeing how much you paid for shipping, BeProfit gives you a range of advanced filters (and the order search bar) to narrow your selection of orders if you're particularly interested in seeing shipping costs (or other expenses) for a particular time span. Plus, you can even export a full record of your order data in CSV format if you want to use it elsewhere - though BeProfit also gives you the ability to create & export custom reports right from the app.

Check it out, let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
303 11 20

Hi @ProTinkerToys ,

I am John, from Report Pundit a reporting and analytics app with more than 750+ five-star reviews.

Report Pundit has the option to track the Shipping paid by the customer and Shipping paid by the shop owner(Shipping Label Amount).

You can also filter & sort the report by order date, Month, Shipping amount, and many more.

We have a 14-day free trial to see if Report Pundit fits your need. Our prices are merchant-friendly. Our support team can set up any custom report unique to your business. Report setup is always free.

You can reach me at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks!!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

BeProfit_App
Shopify Partner
75 1 4

Hi @ProTinkerToys - you can use an app like the BeProfit Profit Tracker app to very easily view and compare what you pay for shipping versus what your customers pay for shipping without having to play around with tons of filters and spreadsheets.

As you can see in the screenshot of one of our demo stores below, the Orders page in the BeProfit app automatically shows you precisely how much you paid for shipping versus how much your customer paid for shipping for each and every order.

PN5MAet2WE9e35Kjuq9U9nn6pJIJNBGdAw.png

Beyond simply seeing how much you paid for shipping, BeProfit gives you a range of advanced filters (and the order search bar) to narrow your selection of orders if you're particularly interested in seeing shipping costs (or other expenses) for a particular time span. Plus, you can even export a full record of your order data in CSV format if you want to use it elsewhere - though BeProfit also gives you the ability to create & export custom reports right from the app.

Check it out, let me know if you have any questions!

ProTinkerToys
Tourist
9 0 0

I just downloaded ReportPundit app, WOW, I can't believe how helpful and easy this app is. It is so powerful with the data you can pull as well. I am impressed. Thank you. 

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
303 11 20

Hi @ProTinkerToys ,

I am John, from Report Pundit a reporting and analytics app with more than 750+ five-star reviews.

Report Pundit has the option to track the Shipping paid by the customer and Shipping paid by the shop owner(Shipping Label Amount).

You can also filter & sort the report by order date, Month, Shipping amount, and many more.

We have a 14-day free trial to see if Report Pundit fits your need. Our prices are merchant-friendly. Our support team can set up any custom report unique to your business. Report setup is always free.

You can reach me at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks!!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards