COMPLAINTS AGAINST SHOPIFY

Det742021
Pathfinder
83 1 26

we are really sick and tired of the way SHOPIFY TREATS US, we paid 2000 dollars just in the last two weeks for shopify shipping, and we have many missing parcels, shopify is taking the mickey and when we contact support they send template copy and paste emails, not helping at all

- WE HAVE NO DETAILS FOR EVRI OR DPD FROM SHOPIFY SHIPPING

- WE HAVE 25 MISSING PARCELS AND WE HAD TO REFUND CUSTOMERS AS THEY NEVER RECEIVED THEIR PARCEL

- WHEN WE CONTACT SHOPIFY THEY DO NOT CARE AND THEY SEND STUPID REPLIES, NOT HELPING, ie parcel missing since the 4th of december, not moving, they advised to call EVRI and ask them where the parcel is

- WE ARE GETTING NOWHERE, AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS LEGALLY ALLOWED, NOT FOLLOWING ANY TRADING STANDARDS

- THERE IS NO MANAGEMENT TO CALL, NOBODY CARES

- YOU LOSE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS WITH SHOPIFY SHIPPING AND NOBODY TO ESCALATE

I would recommend anyone to AVOID using shopify shipping as all you will have is losses and you will never get your money back

WHO IS THE AUTHORITY YOU CAN REPORT THIS BESIDES OMBUDSMAN AND TRADING STANDARDS, AS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

we followed the claim process all provided to them and customers signed the paperwork even that they never received the parcels, parcel are not moving for 3 weeks at least, it is clearly lost, and refused to help

spent 3 days with raising claims

AVOID using shopify shipping in any cost

Replies 3 (3)

Det742021
Pathfinder
83 1 26

ANYONE???? IS THERE ANYONE WHO MANAGED TO RAISE A CLAIM AGAIN SHOPIFY, AS WE LOST HUNDREDS OF £ DUE TO SHIPPING AND NOBOBY IS HELPING WITH THE CLAIMS.

We cant get direct claim to couriers and it is current joke how we are treated withe the lost parcels. It is not one or two parcels, and we can claim from the couriers.

?????

Det742021
Pathfinder
83 1 26

AVOID SHOPIFY SHIPPING, IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, NO SUPPORT FROM ANYONE WHEN THEY LOSE YOUR PARCELS

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON THIS BUY SHIPPING ELSEWHERE

RozM
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm sure there would be MANY willing to file a claim and I am one of them.  They are literally the most rediculous bunch of incompitent people I've ever met in my entire life.   You couldn't pay me enough to use shopify again.