Confused about out of stock

Zoe3
Tourist
5 0 1

HI all I hope you can help me. My shop shows that I have 455 available of the variant of a product but the oberlo product link takes me to Aliexpress where the supplier shows that variant as out of stock or not available to order? Why does Oberlo not let my store know this? Or does Oberlo know another link to find the product eg another supplier? Thanks

Replies 3 (3)
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
583 19 88

Hi, Zoe. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

Oberlo syncs it's inventory to the Shopify platform if you've added the products directly from the app and have chosen to track the product's inventory. You can also set rules to stop customers from ordering when the inventory level reaches 0. 

• Here's how to set up inventory tracking within Shopify.

Oberlo also has some help pages that answer user questions like this one.

I'd also advise looking at the details listed here. This goes through the details on how to access Oberlo inventory settings!

If you have any further questions or need some clarification, please feel free to reach out to us again! 

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lav2
3 0 0

I was having the same issue with some of my products. Turns out it was only happening to the ones that only had ONE colour variant. So I deleted the colour option altogether and that fixed the false out of stock sizes issue.

Olivia66
1 0 0

I’m having the exact some trouble! I’m at my wits end of giving up too! I just don’t wanna fiddle w the variants buttons and say I’ve got stock when I don’t and customers don’t receive anything! Ughhh what do I do?