Solved

Connecting shipping rates with pages / shipping info link

Organiqa-D
Explorer
46 0 11

Hi,
I set up the shipping prices in Settings, both local and international.
Also, I have a Shipping info link in the Footer menu which is connected to Page.

How can I, if at all import the shipping prices into that specific page that is linked to the footer menu? 
Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solution (1)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Organiqa-D

Thank you for connecting with us. 

Currently, we do not have a way to link your shipping rates to your shipping policy page directly. You will need to enter those rates onto that page manually. You can decide if you want your shipping policy to have all the details or if it just provides your customers with some shipping estimates.

We have a great blog post on how to create a Shipping policy that includes helpful information on what to include in your policy that I recommend reading over to make sure you don't miss any important information to relay to your customers. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell? 

Talk soon,

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Organiqa-D

Thank you for connecting with us. 

Currently, we do not have a way to link your shipping rates to your shipping policy page directly. You will need to enter those rates onto that page manually. You can decide if you want your shipping policy to have all the details or if it just provides your customers with some shipping estimates.

We have a great blog post on how to create a Shipping policy that includes helpful information on what to include in your policy that I recommend reading over to make sure you don't miss any important information to relay to your customers. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell? 

Talk soon,

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Organiqa-D
Explorer
46 0 11

Hi Emily, 

Thank you a lot for your answer.
Best, 

Barbara