Considered a fraud by shopify

Il1ll
1 0 0

Hi,

I am a reseller (wholesale) and I regularly buy products from different shopify stores, but since a few months ago my shop.app account has been flagged as fraudulent, I have changed my Chinese credit card and tried to use my US credit card, but nothing has solved the problem and I keep getting cut orders.

I had been able to place an order at https://seatosummitusa.com/ before, but then the order kept getting cancelled.

I had to contact seatosummitusa.com customer service and ask them to help me manually, they knew I was not a fraudster and helped me manually to restore my order.

But on other shopify sites, I wasn't so lucky, my order was cancelled by the system seconds after it was generated as a fraud!

My usual IP address is in California, the warehouse is in Delaware and other places (US mainland)

My Email:liveslxx@gmail.com

Can I get any help here?

Thanks all.

Reply 1 (1)
Ivy
Shopify Staff
173 25 25

Hi @Il1ll.

As you are a buyer in this situation rather than a merchant, I can try to provide some tips that may help prevent your orders being flagged as high risk. The most effective way to avoid this in future would be to avoid using VPNs as these can trigger a fraud warning. You can also try using a different credit card as the one you are currently using may already be linked to orders that the store has previously classed as fraudulent. 

Thank you! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog