creat online pharmacy on Shopify

Vinay9
4 0 0

Hi I want to create an online pharmacy with ACH payment integration. I need someone who has experience of online pharmacy on Shopify ? we are ready with creative and content , how much time ? and what could be cost ?

Replies 3 (3)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Vinay9,

Hyde here from Shopify. Welcome to the platform!

While I do not want to discourage you from pursuing your entrepreneurial goals, I want to highlight that setting up a Pharmacy online is a nuanced and context-specific issue, with a complex legal landscape in many areas. So before you embark on trying to create an online pharmacy, I would suggest that you and/or your legal team review our acceptable usage policy.

It is also important that you review Section 8 of the AUP which clearly states:

"You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information."

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

FDG_WEB
Shopify Expert
93 2 10

To add to what Andrew has posted: Shopify can be made a part of a HIPAA-compliant solution.

We've done it successfully for pharmaceutical companies, lab testing companies and general site that sell medical products that have a prescription component. (e.g. eyeglasses).

Happy to discuss with anyone reading this thread on how we can help.

Tom Granger, CEO
FDG Web, Inc
Office: 360-572-0398 : Ext. 108
Cell: 425-466-0804
www.fdgweb.com

info@fdgweb.com

verdiatagreen
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey there! While I haven't tackled an online pharmacy project on Shopify, I've got some experience with e-commerce setups. Adding ACH payment integration might take a bit of tinkering, but it's definitely doable. As for timing and costs, it really depends on the scope of your project and any customizations you want. By the way, if you're planning to offer your customers to buy zolpidem uk, there might be some additional regulations to consider. Let me know if you need any more advice!