Create a customer paid forward and return label - They are sending items to me for repair

nicktornetta
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi all - 

I have some folks sending me shoes for repair.  The idea is that they send me their shoes with a return label inside the box, i repair and send back. 

In a perfect world, I would love to have Shopify print both the forward (customer to me) and return (me to customer) as billable shipping labels, and provide them to the customer on checkout.  I dont want to mess with printing my own labels for the return.

Is there a way to get this done through Shopify?

Thanks!!

Reply 1 (1)

TOGLLC
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a very similar situation - need to have customer have the ability to purchase a return label, have the label emailed to them, and can't have this tied to a Shopify order (our customers make the initial purchase through a variety of sales channels, not just our website). 

I have looked at a variety of apps - Shippo says they can't help. ShippyPro wants me to sign up before I get support. Returnly (and several other returns apps) only seem to work with orders that were generated inside of Shopify. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look next?