FROM CACHE - en_header

credit card account

schmitta
Excursionist
22 0 5

For privacy purposes my credit card address is different from my store location. How do I supply shopify my credit card address?

Replies 3 (3)
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 191

Hey, @schmitta!

Can I ask if a member of our Accounts team has reached out to you via email and asked you to provide a specific address? If they did, they would have included a secure upload link for you to send documents confirming the address. The best way to share the address with our team would be to reply to the email, that way it will go directly to the appropriate team.

If you have not been contacted by our team and would like to know which address to set as your address in the admin section, can I ask if your residential address and your credit card address are within the same country? Just so I have a better idea on what to advise here!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

schmitta
Excursionist
22 0 5
My credit card is my home address. I do not think anyone reached out to me.
I seem to be able to buy mailing labels without the system telling me that
the address is wrong so maybe i am not sure what is going on as i am a
newbie with shopify.
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 191

Thanks for the response, @schmitta

The address you use as your address in the admin does not need to match the address on file for your credit card account, so you are fine to move ahead with creating your store.

Did you need any help with the set up so far? I'd love to hear more about what you're planning!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog