Credit Debit Carb Button for Checkout

Tween_to_Teen_A
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello

Does anyone know how I can easily add a button for credit/debit card like this for the checkout process?

Tween_to_Teen_A_0-1632390921032.png

I know there is a way to add a Paypal smart button, but you then cannot see your orders inside the Shopify console (or so I've been told). I live in Australia - so happy to also take on new payment providers if I can provide a clear way for people to simply checkout with their credit cards with or without a specific payment vendor membership. Thanks

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Tween_to_Teen_A

I'd like to take a closer look at your situation with you here, so we can understand what you'd like to be able to do and what would be possible here.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by a button for the checkout?

If you have added a credit card gateway to your store in the settings > payments menu, then this payment gateway should be showing up as an option in your checkout flow.

Any such credit card gateway would accept all major credit and debit cards and would not require the creation of a specific account with that service.

You can check out all of the payment gateway providers available for use in Australia here.

If you're happy to share your store link with me here I can take a look at how your checkout currently appears and what options there are there.

Let me know as much as you can about the situation and what you have got set up so far so we can dig into this together!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog