Current plan Dormant/Monthly - Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled.

Patrice
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello, I can not set my checkout or test order, could you help me? my plan is dormant thank you

Replies 4 (4)
Alex23
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
529 1 111

Hey, Patrice!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Ah, I see!  The checkout isn't available on the dormant plan, I'm afraid - the dormant plan is designed for merchants that would like to keep their sites active so that they can keep working on it, or for people that just need an informational site without the need for ecommerce - but that plan does not include the ability to sell.  If you'd like to enable that checkout, you'll need to change your plan; there's a guide on how to do so right over here, and you can see a full list of our plans including features and prices right here!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

Alex | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Patrice
Tourist
8 0 2

as you say so well it is to work on it, and so on the page of my checkout! you see that my site is not active. so my goal is not to sell, but to make a site optimize before selling! I remind you that the dormant plan has a cost, if i can not work on my site what good to pay? sorry for English min, I hope to put it well understood? how can we set the checkout page if we can see it?

Gagan_Bafna
1 0 0

Hello,

Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?

Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled.

What can I do?

Show how to enable this option. I used $14 plan montly.

theskysthelimit
1 0 0

Yes thats dormant plan if you cant afford to do regular plan at $29 per month.  Thats what i have until i know what i can do.  But do not stop monitoring it someone in shopify will screw around with your site just because they are not keeping busy enough.  I am wondering why they need to give an algorthym of who is logging in and changing stuff in my store.