Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Customer received double order

Artfromq
1 0 0

I just got feedback from a customer that they received a second order from my store but only paid for one. The third party vendor that I get my items from sent the product to the customer directly. When I set up my shop I documented that the products would be staying in house and I have been shipping the items out myself manually. How do I prevent the third party vendor from sending out items that I am shipping myself. 

Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 55 77

Hello @Artfromq!

In this case it would be important for you to get in touch with your third party vendor and explain the situation. Which vendor are you using, and how does your fulfilment with them work?

If you're doing this through an app integration on Shopify, please let me know what the name of the app is and I would be happy to help you find a contact option for them.

I also wanted to ask - why have you decided to set it up this way instead of just shipping through the vendor? Any details or context you could provide here would be very useful and I will see if I can advise anything else here. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog