Customers not receiving invoices

Angelamcd
Visitor
2 0 0

I have several customers not received their invoices... help!

Replies 17 (17)

jayruz
Shopify Partner
16 1 4

Hi there, is this in relation to Draft Order Invoices? 

Angelamcd
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes! I create an order as a draft and email invoice. Customers are not receiving the invoice. Thanks for any help!

Ashlee92
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m also having this issue. It’s not in any of her email folders. This is the second customer I’ve had this happen to. 

SaraSteapedSlow
Tourist
9 1 8

I'm having the same issue. Has a solution been found? I'm also not receiving the "BCC" email invoice. 

SaraSteapedSlow
Tourist
9 1 8

Ok I found my copy in my spam folder. My customer says she can't find hers in her spam folder. (How do I prevent these emails from going to spam?)

ssbbq
Tourist
4 0 4

I had this problem today and a few times in the past. Any resolutions? Its not in spam, but when it does go to spam, how do we prevent that?

Christopher_Gon
Excursionist
13 0 5

I have this issue as well and I did a BCC to my email and I did get it but my customer didn't receive anything. On the other hand, I was successful only once with a different customer. Shopify is there any resolution to this yet? 

Chris Gonzales
EnquiringMind
Excursionist
11 0 4

Same here.  I’ll even BCC myself I will get it but the customer will not and it’s not in their spam either.  

It’s been happening more often and I’m losing business because of it.  Please help. 

Usually If I resend it then it will get to the customer. One time it took resending twice. 

ssbbq
Tourist
4 0 4

I've found a workaround. When you are creating the invoice and about to send it, you are shown a preview of the email. Scroll down into the email to the big red button thatnsay COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE, and right click on it. There you can copy the link and send that to your customer. I like to verify the link in a new tab first. Hope that helps.

Fen94
Tourist
4 0 2

The solution ssbbq mentions works for me as well, thank you very much ssbbq.

Ladyd102
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having the same issues. I called but the rep was clueless also. I thought it was only me and I thought I was doing something wrong.  Some customers don’t get it. Some do. I hope that they fix the problem because the way the invoices ate set up is really nice and professional. 

Adam_Johnson
Visitor
1 0 0

I am continuing to have this same problem on my site. It has happened numerous time and I'm frustrated to see Shopify hasn't posted a response. 

The link copied from the preview invoice works, but this is a messy work around.

Shopify, please provide us a solution. 

amanda549
Visitor
1 0 3

Still having this issue in 2023! 

Shopify, why haven't you addressed this yet?

Cbordinate
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m dealing with this exact issue right now.  So frustrating! 

GeekyLori
Tourist
11 0 13

This is still a problem!

Every New Customer does not receive their draft order invoice and some existing customers. 
A workaround I found is to have customers create a contact and have the email address that the invoices come “from” inside the email box in thr contact. 

This is a pain and is unprofessional as heck but I haven’t been able to Shopify to provide a fix yet. 

Ramona
Explorer
54 4 28

This is still an issue and it's more noticeable now that our business is growing! I now have to manually invoice the outstanding unpaid invoices to customers using the share link to the draft for them to get it.

thinaircustomsc
Visitor
1 0 0

This is still an issue - SHOPIFY I AM LOSING BUSINESS BECAUSE OF THIS. I am about ready to jump ship and go to square. at least i know my invoices will be delivered.