Customers package got forwarded, where is it? or issue a refund?

ShopDude72
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi,

My customer ordered some print on demand shirts from my store, but unfortunately when it arrived at their house the USPS person forwarded the package to i assume back to the place where the actual shirts came from. I talked to the USPS people and they said that more than likely the customers name was not registered with the address they put in.  I confirmed with the customer that they had used their brothers address which they didn't put into USPS's database. I don't know where the package is right now. Is there anyway to get the package to the customer without having to issue a refund?

Thanks,

Replies 3 (3)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @ShopDude72.

Thank you for reaching out!

I understand that a package from your print-on-demand (POD) service provider has been forwarded and you're trying to help the customer with a resolution. As most packages require the sender to check the status, I'd recommend reaching out to your POD service provider to see how they can assist you. It is possible that the package is being returned to the sender, so you'll need to notify your service provider that the package needs to be resent as well. Since you're also in communication with the customer, then I'd suggest checking with them to see if they would like to have the address updated. 

I'd love to know if the POD service providers can help you with this. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ShopDude72
Tourist
9 0 0

I'm using Monster Digital from Printify for my print-on-demand stuff. Do you know how I can reach out to them? I can't find where to email them or call them.

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @ShopDude72.

Thank you for following up!

I've taken a look at Monster Digital from Printify and I wasn't able to find any emails or phone numbers. However, if you visit their page, you can send them a message using the chat function. The chat function also indicates the time frame that they can get back to you (eg. 10 mins). Furthermore, you can try logging into your account on the page and see if that gives you more options for contacting them as well. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog