Solved

Delivery address not recognised

kensal
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello,

I deliver locally to addresses within 5kms of the shop. A customer tried to deliver to a street behind the shop and got the error message...

We do not ship to this address.

We absolutely do. I checked myself and sure enough it gave me the same error. I tried the house next door on both sides and we can deliver there no problem. Please can you tell me why this address is not valid and how to fix it? It is a stand alone house so no unit number or apartment number needed. The addresses are prepopulated.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @kensal!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 158

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @kensal!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.