Why can't I set up shipping and local delivery on Shopify?

Лароз22
Visitor
1 0 0

I can't Seth up shipping and local delivery

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1814 253 219

Hey @Лароз22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with setting up both shipping and local delivery for the shop. To get started I recommend checking out our Setting Up Shipping Rates documentation, as it covers adding Shipping Profiles, Shipping Zones, and Shipping Rates

To add a Shipping Profile, you can: 

• From the Shopify admin, head to Settings > Shipping & Delivery
  • In Custom shipping rates for products, click Create new profile.

• Enter a name for the profile.

• In the Products section, use the search bar to add products to the shipping profile.

• Address any changes you need to make to your locations. Refer to Manage your locations for more information.

• Click Save.

To create a Shipping Zone, you can: 

• Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a shipping zone, click Manage rates.

• Next to the group of locations where you want to add a shipping zone, click Create shipping zone.

• Enter a name for the shipping zone.

• Select the countries and regions that you want to be in the zone.

• Click Done.

To set up Shipping Rates, you can: 

• Next to the shipping profile that you want to add a shipping rate to, click Manage rates.
  • Next to the zone that you want to add a rate to, click Add rate.
  • Enter the name and amount for the rate.
  • Optional: Add weight-based or price-based conditions.
    • Click Add conditions.
    • Select whether to base the condition on order weight or price.
    • Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.
  • Click Done, and then click Save.

To set up local delivery for the shop, you can refer to our Setting Up Local Pickup and Delivery documentation as it outlines how to achieve this. To complete, you can: 

• Head to Settings > Shipping & Delivery, from the Shopify admin. 
  • n the Local delivery section, click Manage next to the location where you want to offer local delivery. If you have several locations, then click Show more to display all your locations.

• Select This location offers local delivery.

• In the Delivery area section, use one of the following methods to set a delivery area:

• Set a delivery radius:
      1. Select a unit of measurement and enter the maximum distance between your delivery location and where you want to deliver to. The distance must be less than 160 kilometers or 100 miles.
      2. Choose whether to enable Include neighboring states or regions.
    • Use postal codes: Enter a list of postal codes (up to a maximum of 3,000 characters) that you want to deliver to, separated by a comma and a space. To include a group of postal codes, add either an asterisk or a space after the initial characters to indicate a range of postal codes.
  • Optional: If you want to only offer delivery on orders over a certain price, then enter the amount in the Minimum order price section.

• Enter a delivery price. If you want to offer free delivery, then enter 0.

• Optional: In the Delivery information section, enter a message to customers with details of your local delivery services.

• Click Save.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog