Different Carriers, One Shipping Zone

LaurenMcCreery
Excursionist
33 1 5

Hi guys,

I'm setting up my shipping settings and have 3 different carriers I'm using. I want to be able to offer customers the choice between carriers or even service, ie normal or express shipping on one carrier, in the same shipping zone. Ie France customers can have Colissimo for standard shipping or DHL for express. 

I can't seem to do this though, ie i cannot have one location in more than one shipping profile. 

Anyone have any idea please? 

Thanks 🙂

Replies 2 (2)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @LaurenMcCreery, thanks for your question! 

When your customer reaches the second page of their checkout, they'll have the chance to choose from all available shipping carriers and services you've enabled. As soon as they select "Continue to shipping", your checkout will determine which of these options your customer is eligible for, based on the items in their cart and the shipping address they've entered. Any services that cannot accommodate either the weight, size, or destination of the package will be excluded.  

Are you having any difficulty setting up your shipping profile(s)? Feel free to review the video found at the link I shared and let me know if you run into any questions. 

I'd also love to confirm, when you say "I cannot have one location in more than one shipping profile", are you referring to your store's locations (i.e. where you are shipping from) or to your shipping profiles' shipping zones (i.e. where you are shipping to)? 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi,

You can create different shipping profiles for the different sets of products you want to ship, create shipping zones, and add the rates for these zones according to your requirement. However, based on your query, I would like to suggest you Multi Carrier Shipping Label App. It allows you to add multiple widely used carriers like FedEx, UPS, DHL, and so on. You can create shipping zones with multiple locations and add your required carrier service/s.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping