different Delivery option not visible in my website

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

In my website i have a specific milk product section for which includes different rate as per the area as u can see in the following images below i am trying to find a solution do revert back asap.order online milk product delivery option.PNGWhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 4.48.09 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 4.48.09 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 4.48.10 PM.jpeg

Replies 13 (13)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @ASHWIN_BIYANI!

To clarify, are you wanting to show these two delivery options at checkout? 

05-38-15651-44568

If so, there are a few things we'll want to confirm. First, when you visit Settings > Shipping and delivery > Local delivery in your admin, do each of your locations show that they offer delivery? See below.

05-36-60399-66373

If not, you can click "Manage" to edit any inactive locations. 

Beyond that, even if you have enabled local delivery, there are a few requirements that need to be met at checkout before a customer will see it as an available option. We've outlined those requirements in greater detail here, but essentially all products in a customer's cart need to have available inventory at a single location (and that location needs to have local delivery enabled of course). Also bear in mind that your customer's shipping address is significant because it will need to fall within the delivery radius you've established in your settings. All of these factors will determine whether or not your customer sees local delivery as an available option at checkout. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

radius.PNG

yeah the settings are same as u have mention above and this is my area radius which i have kept, cant get whats the error exactly is! 

just solve the issue as soon as possible .

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Thanks for this screenshot!

I'm curious if your checkout is not recognizing the address as being within 15.0 km of your store's location. Have you tested any other shipping addresses within your delivery radius to see if local delivery appears at checkout?

Since I know this is an urgent issue for your business, I encourage you to connect with our live support team here - you'll be prompted to log in to your account, enter a topic into the search field, then choose Get support. Please let me know if you have any difficulty getting in touch! 

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

yeah I have checked the other places too in some it's showing while in some places isn't showing the option! in the above mentioned i couldn't found the issue which I am facing just get the support team to contact me through any desk or any other method and solve this problem in urgent bases.

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

If local delivery is sometimes showing as an option at checkout, depending on the shipping address you enter, then I do imagine that the issue comes down to whether or not the shipping addresses are recognized as being within your delivery radius. That said, I would still like for you to connect with our support team to further investigate, particularly because I know this is a time-sensitive issue for you. 

Since our team is not able to make outbound calls, can you please click here, then follow these steps to contact our support team:

• Enter a topic into the search field
  • On the next page, beneath Get support, click Continue

Thanks!

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

i still cant find the solution in the support page, cant the support team do an anydesk get this problem solved asap!

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Just so I understand correctly, when you say you can't find a solution in the Help Center, do you mean you're not finding the option to contact our support team? Or that none of the related articles are helpful? 

Were you able to follow the steps I shared above?

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

none of the related articles are helpful as well as i cant find a any way to talk to the support team

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Thanks for clarifying. Since you're looking to contact support, you can disregard the Related articles section shown on this page: 

18-35-5575-47546

Instead, scroll down to Get support.

Can you please share a screenshot from your end so I can confirm what options you're seeing? Thanks so much! 

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

so this is the option i am getting, connect me with the tech team so that this issue of delivery charges can be corrected asap

ASHWIN_BIYANI_0-1636614698876.png

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Thanks @ASHWIN_BIYANI, and when you scroll down, past that list of resources, do you see the words Get support: Continue

As well, when you click 4. Suggestions at the top of your page, what support options do you see? 

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

its showing me the options which arent related to the problem....cant you arrange a call with your backend team and clear this problem, its been more than 15-20 days still i havent found a solution.  

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Can you clarify what those options are? Beneath the titles Contact Support and Choose the way you want to contact Shopify Support. Screenshots would be very helpful! 

When our phone support queue is at capacity, we will temporarily remove the option from that page - so that may be what you're seeing now. You're welcome to check back at another time, or choose the Chat option to speak with a support advisor now. Personally, I would definitely recommend this as I know you've been looking for a solution for quite a while now.