difficulty changing the weight in my shipping

WashedUpCards
1 0 0

Hi there!

I'm using the minimal theme and I'm having difficulty changing the weight in my shipping. It's currently set to lbs and I want to change it to kg's, but there's no drop down menu and it won't allow me to highlight the area to change it. Can anyone help please? 

Thank you so much,

Flora

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
202 17 28

Hi, @WashedUpCards

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are having issues with changing your unit system throughout your store. Are you able to pinpoint where the drop-down menu is not working? This will help narrow down the issue. In the meantime, you can try changing your unit system for your whole store by following the steps below: 

• From your Shopify admin, go to Settings.
  • Click Store details.
  • In the Standards and formats section, use the Default weight unit drop-down menu to select the weight unit of your choice.
  • Click Save.

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

I’d also love to know more about your business. What is your current shipping strategy? Have you thought about offering free shipping while including the cost of shipping in the price of the products?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog