Do not automatically fulfill any of the order's line items!!!

Nomoorden
2 0 0

Good day..

I got an integration with a third party that will fulfill my shop's orders so I'm really confused about the fulfillment part when having an integration system ( shipping and delivery settings + refund settings + tax settings ) I have already read many articles that don't show me the rules about the integration system, in the third party site it says: orders will be automatically sent to us for fulfillment so what option should I choose in the checkout section ( After an order has been paid part )

Thank you

Replies 2 (2)
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1431 128 386

By default line items do not fulfill, so if a 3rd party service is automatically fulfilling these, and you don't not want them automatically fulfilled, you'll have to contact the fulfillment service / app, there's not a way to block fulfillment in Shopify (that I know of, at least).

Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders / customers + auto fulfillment + more automations). Creator of Shopify Analyzer (1st performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the community). Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts + app developers). More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
Nomoorden
2 0 0