Does anyone have experience using Stallion Express or ChitChats?

brokenpencil
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm wondering about the best way to integrate into Shopify store and what my customers will experience - we get a lot of orders to ship to US so looking for something that will cut down our shipping rates. I should say we are based in downtown Toronto. Thanks! 

Reply 1 (1)

thedonsauce
Visitor
1 0 0

ChitChat wasn't ideal for me, but Stallion has definitely proven themselves. I'm in London, ON and they just opened up a drop-off location. US shipments are much cheaper than going with Canada Post and you get tracking.

They just recently added their partnership with Canada Post which means we now have the expedited (called "stallion economy") option for domestic Canada Post shipments. I'm on highest tier for small biz customers with CP (next step would be negotiating private pricing with them), and I'm saving $5-$10 on ALL of my east and west coast shipments, and also getting a better shipping timeline. For Ontario, expedited is pretty much same time frame as xpresspost for most orders (2-3 days) and is $0.50 - $2 cheaper per shipment.

I slowly started with Stallion by giving them a few shipments and seeing how that process was and just as of recent after about 5 months I'm fully integrated.