Don't see the option of Shopify payments

SumeetV
1 0 0

Hi,

I am trying to set up payment options for the shopify store. I had paypal payment earlier but wanted to switch to shopify payments. I am unable to see the option of shopify payments.

How do we resolve the issue? Can someone help? This is critical.

Regards

Sumeet

Replies 2 (2)
ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 15

Shopify payment only available for a few countries, you can take a look shopify payment country list.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 53 73

Hello @SumeetV!

As was mentioned by @ShipAntdotcom in this thread already, Shopify Payments is not supported in every country, so this could be why you are not seeing the options. I have a list of countries where Shopify Payments is supported here.

Where are you based? You can look into alternative gateways for your region by checking payment providers available in your country here - you just have to scroll down and select your region from the list to be able to see them. Please also note that changing your store country to make Shopify Payments available to you is not a recommended option as you are required to provide evidence of either a physical or business presence in that country in order to be able to use the gateway.

I also wanted to ask since I can see this is your first post in the Community - are you new to Shopify? If so, welcome! How are you finding things so far? I understand that getting started can be overwhelming as there is a lot of set up involved in getting ready for launch, so I thought you might like to take a look at this Shopify Blog article on How To Start an Online Store - it is very step by step and goes through everything you need to do before launch.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks! -Lana  

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog