Editing UPS service options (next day, etc.)

JeffDM
Excursionist
43 0 10

I've decided I don't want to offer UPS next day air anymore. The Shopify control panel doesn't seem to allow changing those selections anymore. Am I wrong? For the carrier, I click the triple dot, "edit rate" and a window opens up but UPS isn't in the drop-down options. I want to keep UPS in general but not the next day air option. It seems like the control panel is promoting DHL Express but I don't see DHL as a viable carrier here.

Replies 2 (2)

JeffDM
Excursionist
43 0 10

Is there nothing I can do? I can't figure out how to de-select next day offerings. I get customers that choose next day shipping and I don't want that kind of pressure.
I don't want to give up UPS either. DHL is a non-option as far as I'm concerned.
I can't figure out how to get a hold of Shopify's support people either.

Edit:
I figured out how to get Shopify's support people, a button below all the not-relevant-enough articles the site wants me to look at first.

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @JeffDM,

Have you added UPS as the carrier under the carrier integration section? Only then UPS option will be visible. If yes and still options are not displayed, kindly contact Shopify Live chat support: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping