Express Checkout Buttons removal

Travnape
Excursionist
36 0 17

Travnape_0-1649120682561.png

To be clear I am looking to remove the buttons from HERE on the second page of checkout, NOT from the initial summary page of items. I have already removed it from there just fine. I have been made aware that Shopify integrates this element into the back end API which we rabble level users who pay $299 or less per month apparently do not get to have any control over. This option would not be such an issue except for the fact that it defaults to choosing whatever the cheapest "shipping" option is for the customer, and I have a custom app developed for our hold order program that only charges .25 cents for the hold order fee, so it always picks this option. If I could get some more clarity on HOW it selects the shipping option so I can work around this annoyance or even better a solution to remove those accursed buttons short of paying $2k per month, I'd appreciate it.

Replies 2 (2)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
31327 3130 10497

@Travnape 

sorry for that issue that's checkout page and checkout page customization allow only Shopify plus plan or disable your third  party payment option 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Travnape
Excursionist
36 0 17

Right... I'm aware of this. What about the other question I asked which is "how does it determine which shipping option is chosen"? Does it pick the cheapest by default and if there are two "free" options available, which will it pick?