Flat rate shipping price, will it get sent with UPS?

alemolina_98
Visitor
1 0 0

I bought some Ranboo merch but I'm from Mexico, the store gave me only a flat rate shipping price instead of options and I was wondering with which mail carrier will it be sent? Because I've had issues before that when it get sent via USPS that the packages would get stolen in Mexico and the products would never arrive, so for other merch recently I had to pay extra shipping for it to be delivered with UPS but it didn't give me an option for it here.

I really want the merch so I just want to know if there's anything I can do (I tried replying to the confirmation email but the email just bounced back it wasn't delivered)

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @alemolina_98! Thanks for your question.

You will need to contact the store you bought from directly, to obtain details about your order. This is because Shopify is an ecommerce platform; We provide software to businesses who want to create websites to sell their products through, and offer support to them for any issues they may have with their business or Shopify’s technology. Therefore, we do not have any involvement with any merchant’s business operations, since each merchant who uses our software is an independent business owner.

If you are unable to contact the merchant via the email address provided in your order confirmation email, then I suggest going directly to the website to see if there is any additional contact information there. Reaching out to the business you purchased from via social media channels, like Facebook or Instagram are also ways you can get in touch with their customer support. For more information about Shopify’s role and how to get in touch with a merchant, please see the Help Doc Contacting a Shopify store about an order

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.