Flat Shipping Rate per City (Local Delivery)

newbiehoun
8 0 0

Hi Everyone.

I live in Chile, and want to set flat rates per city.

For example for City a : 10 dolars , for City 2 : 20 dolars

Is there free app for this?

Thank you so much!

Replies 4 (4)
dav-mcg
Shopify Staff
103 0 29

Hey there,

David from Shopify here!

I had a look through our App Store and I believe the Postcode Shipping Extension would be the best App for you. This app provides shipping rates to your customers based on postcode ranges with flat rates, so you could use the postcodes to determine the city!

You will need to setup real-time carrier shipping on your store so you can reach out to us on one of our support channels to discuss the best way to set this up.

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions just let me know!

David Mc | Shopify Guru

David | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

newbiehoun
8 0 0

Thank you! But as i said i would like a free app, because i just started my bussines :(

dav-mcg
Shopify Staff
103 0 29

Hey,

David here again!

I can totally understand where you are coming from as a new business so I took a further look at the shipping apps and came across Parcelify - this app lets you create custom shipping rates based on certain conditions such as city!

While this app itself is free, you will still need to activate carrier calculated shipping onto your store. I'm afraid I could not see any shipping app that does not require this feature.

All the best,

David Mc | Shopify Guru

David | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

amosmos
Shopify Expert
75 1 30

Not free but doing exactly what you need: https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-by-map